You have earned an escape from the stresses of your everyday life. You deserve to be pampered for a change. You deserve luxury. When it comes to getaways and finding places to stay in the Catskills, it's about more than what you need, it's about what you want. From all-inclusive family-friendly resorts to world-class ski resorts, the Catskills boast the best Upstate NY resorts for every season.
Catskills resorts are the place for a vacation your kids will never forget. Enjoy non-stop fun when you stay at Sunny Hill Resort and Golf Course in Greenville, NY. With fireworks every Friday night, a 5-mile Viking obstacle course, a game room, pools, playgrounds, a lake, and 36 holes of golf, there are endless opportunities for family bonding. Or, let the kids play solo while you receive VIP-style treatment at the Emerson Resort & Spa. Thanks to their onsite restaurant, café, country store, indoor and outdoor recreation facilities, and full spa – not to mention cozy lodge-style rooms – the whole family can vacation at their own pace at Emerson. The Kartrite Resort and Indoor Waterpark offers an all-inclusive experience as well, where luxury meets waterpark and is family fun for all ages! Enjoy more than just the waterpark, at the Kartrite you will find dining, fitness, shopping, and more! Villa Roma Resort and Conference Center, located in Callicoon, NY, also offers an all-inclusive experience to guests, with an on-site golf course, variety of dining options, and activities such as bowling and bumper boats - what more could you want?
Looking for a Las Vegas experience close to home? Resorts World Catskills offers excitement and luxury in an 18-story all-suite integrated hotel, casino, and entertainment complex. Win big at one of 150 live Vegas-style table games, or test your luck at the 2,150 state-of-the-art slot machines. You can even test your poker face in the designated poker room! Use your winnings to eat and drink at more than 10 bar/restaurant experiences, catch a show at the 2,500-seat RW Epicenter, or treat yourself at the Crystal Life Spa.
When winter arrives, don't miss a minute of ski season. Book a stay at one of the premier Catskill ski resorts and slide straight from your room to the lift. Both Hunter Mountain Resort and Windham Mountain Resort in Greene County provide world-class ski resort experiences with a full suite of extras and add-ons to accommodate every member of your party – even those who prefer to stay off the slopes! Après ski snacks and mouth-watering meals at onsite restaurants, soothing spa services, and off-mountain entertainment like tubing and ice skating round out bluebird days on the mountain to create a once-in-a-lifetime winter vacation.
More Catskills Resorts to Discover
- Wolff’s Maple Breeze Resort - Catskill, Greene County
- Mohonk Mountain House – New Paltz, Ulster County
- Winter Clove Inn - Round Top, Greene County
- Homestead Farm Resort - Margaretville, Delaware County
- Gavin's Resort & Country Inn - Cornwallville, Greene County
- Baumann's Brookside - Greenville, Greene County
- Honor's Haven Resort & Spa - Ellenville, Ulster County
- Villa Vosilla Boutique Resort - Tannersville, Greene County
- YO1 Wellness Resort & Spa - Monticello, Sullivan County
- Riedlebauer's Resort - Round Top, Greene County
- Rocking Horse Ranch Resort - Highland, Ulster County
- Christman's Windham House Country Inn & Golf Resort - Windham, Greene County
- Hanah Mountain Resort & Country Club - Margaretville, Ulster County
- Catskill Mountains Resort - Barryville, Sullivan County
- Country Place Resort at Zoom Flume Water Park - East Durham, Greene County
- Blackthorne Resort - East Durham, Greene County
- Jellystone Park at Birchwood Acres - Greenfield Park, Sullivan County
- Glen Brook Farm - Round Top, Greene County